Terms of Service
We may, at our sole discretion, modify these Terms of Service at any time. By accessing the Service at any time after such modifications, you are agreeing to such modifications. These Terms of Service were last modified as of February 19, 2023.
Description of Service
The CrelorSpace Service allows students to find courses that they are interested in taking, and allows teachers to find students interested in taking their courses.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the Service in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
Copyright, Licenses and User Submissions
The entire contents of the Service are protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are CrelorSpace, its affiliates and/or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Service solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials, and not to share any material that you paid for with anyone else who has not also purchased a license for that material.
You may not use any robots, spiders, or similar data mining, data gathering or extraction tools or manual processes to collect, gather or copy any content or data on or related to the Service in a manner not authorized by CrelorSpace in writing. You may not engage in practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Service, in any manner and any quantities not authorized by CrelorSpace in writing. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of CrelorSpace or its instructors without express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the CrelorSpace name or trademarks without the express written consent of CrelorSpace.
Content submitted by users for inclusion on the Service (including, without limitation, any information submitted on message boards, forums or other public areas of the Service) is sometimes referred to in these Terms of Service as “User Submissions.” Whether or not any User Submission is published, it will be subject to these Terms of Service. CrelorSpace does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to a User Submission, regardless of whether or not it is published. You are solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to your User Submissions (and all content included therein), including the right to authorize CrelorSpace to use the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
By entering your details on our website you hereby grant CrelorSpace a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any User Submissions or any other materials or information (including, without limitation, ideas for new or improved products or services) you communicate to CrelorSpace by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to CrelorSpace the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against CrelorSpace for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to CrelorSpace.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any User Submission. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit User Submissions. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any User Submission or other content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms of Service and any other rules of user conduct for the Service, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any such User Submission or other content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of any User Submission, whether it is your own or another user’s. See “Copyrights, Licenses and User Submissions” above for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that a User Submission infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
If You See Something That Infringes Your Copyright
In line with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we’ve adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement to make CrelorSpace a safe place for all. CrelorSpace reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, course instructors, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Service infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed on CrelorSpace;
- Identification of the material published on CrelorSpace that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that CrelorSpace is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address to help us in verifying these facts;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received via our official email, email@example.com we will take action immediately. Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- notify the course instructor who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- terminate such course instructor’s access to the Service if he or she is a repeat offender.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the CrelorSpace team. If the course instructor believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the course instructor believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the course instructor may send us a counter-notice containing the following information to the CrelorSpace Team:
- A physical or electronic signature of the course instructor;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the course instructor has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Course instructor’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the course instructor’s address is located, or, if the course instructor’s address is located outside Nigeria, for any judicial district in which CrelorSpace is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our team, CrelorSpace may, in its discretion, send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that CrelorSpace may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider accused of committing infringement, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Crelor Space’s discretion.
Please contact CrelorSpace’s agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a CrelorSpace user, the following terms apply to your use of our Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via the Service:
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Service.
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Maintaining the security of your account and password is your utmost responsibility as a CrelorSpace user. We view any actions taken by your account as taken by you. CrelorSpace will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the change.
Rules for All Users
CrelorSpace is a community of tens of thousands of learners. When you sign up CrelorSpace.com, you agree to the following rules:
- You will use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user.
- Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Service.
- You will not upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner. You will not post any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any party.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of the Service offered.
- You understand that classes posted are publicly available to be viewed and accessed by students who legitimately paid for it.
- You agree that you will not engage in any behavior that constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- You will not share content from the Service with anyone who is not properly licensed to access the content. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you go against these rules.
- You will not upload, share, post, distribute or otherwise partake in any behavior that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies.
- You will not partake in any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- You will not share software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- You will not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all parts of the Service may be available to you or other authorized users of the Service. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Service. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
Specific Rules for Course Instructors
When you publish a course on CrelorSpace, you agree to the following rules:
- You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content to enable sales generation.
- Any course you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
- During your course production, you cannot advertise a product or another course outside of Crelorspace website except what you are marketing is also on crelorspace website or will be created by you. This is to avoid misleading the learners.
- There is a community for each course where learners can ask questions after taking the course if they have any, this implies that you will also be a party of the community.
- Attach five quizzes to your course in a word/pdf, asterisk the answer to us for proper upload as this quiz is the validation a learner needs to get certificate.
- You represent and warrant to CrelorSpace that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- When creating an online course available for purchase on CrelorSpace, be in the know that our strategy is low-cost and prices should be affordable for purchase and necessary advice can be given by crelorspace based on the price of your course while considering the value and duration of the course.
- If you list same course elsewhere ensure the price of course is the same as us or higher than the listed price at Crelor, this is to avoid low sales or options for learners.
- You will honor any enrollments through CrelorSpace.com at the price and time listed in the Service, and not to refuse enrollments or participation by any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
- You understand that, if you teach a class, your students will have the ability to post a review of this class. We cannot control the details of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review. So, it will be in your best interest to deliver maximum value so as to attract the best of reviews.
- You may choose to remove content from your course and will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your course.
- You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion at CrelorSpace to remove, add, or edit that video content.
- You agree that you will not submit content to CrelorSpace that violates the CrelorSpace Community and Course Guidelines, which may be occasionally updated.
- CrelorSpace reserves the right to, but is under no obligation, to delete the listing of any course at any time and for any reason.
Rules of Engagement for Students
When you enroll in a course on CrelorSpace, you agree to the following rules:
- You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a course on CrelorSpace.
- You will follow all reasonable rules set by a course instructor with respect to a course, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the instructor or any other students in the course.
- You may access course content for your information and personal use only.
- You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others’ courses, or for interfering with any course or the instructor’s ongoing relationship with any students participating in such course.
- CrelorSpace reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
At any time a student takes a course on CrelorSpace, we will share the student’s username and profile with the instructor for the purpose of teaching these students on CrelorSpace. By enrolling in a course on CrelorSpace, a student grants to us permission to share that student’s information with the course instructor. The course instructor is required to respect the privacy of the student. The course instructor has a limited license to use this information only for CrelorSpace-related communications or for CrelorSpace-facilitated transactions. The course instructor may use that personal information for no other purpose, such as sending unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without express consent from that person, you must not by any means misuse any student’s personal information obtained from CrelorSpace. Remember that you need to comply with all relevant legal rules when you use CrelorSpace. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws which govern the ways in which you can use another CrelorSpace user’s information.
Teaching or Participating in a Course
These Terms of Service and the Governing Documents are in addition to any agreements, releases or other documents (the “Course Agreements”) that an instructor and student may enter into in connection with a course, including any Course Agreements entered into through the Service. Students and course instructors are each responsible to the other for complying with the terms of the Course Agreements, but CrelorSpace has no control over either party’s compliance. Among other things, CrelorSpace cannot control (a) the provisions of the Course Agreements, (b) the accuracy or legality of the Course Agreements or (c) any party’s performance of its obligations under the Course Agreements. Accordingly, CrelorSpace shall not be held responsible for any liability arising out of the Course Agreements or any actions that you may take in reliance thereon, and is not a party to any transaction between you and any other user. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE CRELORSPACE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CRELORSPACE PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE COURSE AGREEMENTS OR ANY TRANSACTION OR ATTEMPTED TRANSACTION WITH ANOTHER USER OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER A STUDENT OR COURSE INSTRUCTOR). YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Your decision to teach or participate in a course is at your sole risk. CrelorSpace does not supervise course and is not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals (whether students or instructors) at any course. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these courses, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when participating in Courses. You acknowledge and agree that by participating in any class (whether as a student or an instructor) you may be exposed to a variety of risks and hazards, which may or may not be foreseen, including (without limitation) personal injury, property damage and death. You are solely responsible for all costs and/or risks associated with your participation in any course published on CrelorSpace. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE CRELORSPACE AND EACH OF THE OTHER CRELORSPACE PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY EVENT, WHETHER AS A STUDENT OR TEACHER. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THAT THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE IS BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AGENTS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS.
Course Participation Fees
- We offer a one-time payment for all courses published on our website except where otherwise expressly stated. We do NOT run a subscription-based platform so you are certain that no extra charge will be made on your card details without your knowledge.
- We will charge your Payment Method for any new course you would like to take on our platform if you choose to save the details in your browser. We do not save your card details on our website. Where applicable, you are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- CrelorSpace collects all fees and pays out all course instructors through third party providers (Selar and Paystack). Each provider is its own company, and CrelorSpace isn’t responsible for its performance.
- No refunds are offered once you’ve been granted access to the course.
In order for an Instructor to receive payments from CrelorSpace every Thursday, the following conditions must be met:
- The Course Instructor must complied with these Terms and not otherwise have breached the Terms, especially as it regards publishing copyrighted content; and
- Course Instructor must have duly submitted their bank account details that aligns with their business name or personal identity.
You have 90 days from the time at which a payment was or should have been made to report any discrepancies.
- When creating an online course available for purchase on CrelorSpace, you will be prompted to select a base price for your course. Alternatively, you may choose to offer your course for free by leaving the space empty.
- If you do not opt to participate in any Promotional Programs, we will list your Submitted Content for the Base Price. If you opt to participate in a Promotional Program, we may set a different discounted price or list price for your Submitted Content.
- When a student purchases using a foreign currency, we will convert the relevant Base Price or Promotional Program price into the student’s applicable currency using a system-wide foreign currency conversion rate set by our payment gateways.
- You give us permission to share your Submitted Content for free with CrelorSpace admin for proper management and onboarding of students where manually access may need to be granted. You understand that you will not receive compensation in these cases.
If a student purchases a product or service in a country that requires CrelorSpace to remit national, state, or local sales or use taxes, value added taxes (VAT), or other similar transaction taxes (“Transaction Taxes”), under applicable law, we will collect and remit those Transaction Taxes to the competent tax authorities for those sales. We may increase the sale price at our discretion where we determine that such taxes may be due.
CrelorSpace offers several optional marketing programs (Promotional Programs) in which you can choose to participate. These programs can help increase your revenue potential on CrelorSpace by finding the optimal price point for your Submitted Content and offering them to your target audience.
There is no up-front cost to participate in these programs. You can modify your participation status at any time, though changes you make will not apply to currently active campaigns and certain programs may have additional requirements on termination. This is done in the best interest of maintaining your integrity and that of the CrelorSpace platform.
Course Instructor Commission
Course instructors who host courses on CrelorSpace, are eligible to receive a 50% commission every time someone enrolled in their course after the necessary transaction fees has been deducted. The amount of payment an Instructor receives is based on a total payout amount that CrelorSpace will determine every week with reference to the number of people that bought the course each week. You can see the purchase details and monitor sales from your instructor’s dashboard.
When a student purchases your course, we calculate the gross amount of the sale as the amount actually received by CrelorSpace, from the student (“Gross Amount “). Our Payment gateway subtract a 3% service & processing fee e.g. A total of 19,600 will be received by Crelor Space from Paystack for a 20k worth of course (1.5% +100service & processing fee) and then 50% of it comes to you multiplied by the total number of purchases.
If you have not opted into any of CrelorSpace’s optional Promotional Programs, and except for sales through instructor-generated coupon codes, your revenue share will be 50% of the Net Amount less any applicable deductions, such as student refunds done when he or she hasn’t accessed the course. If we change this payment rate, we will provide you 30 days notice using prominent means, such as via email or by posting a notice through our Services.
CrelorSpace makes all instructor payments in Nigerian Naira regardless of the currency with which the sale was made. CrelorSpace is not responsible for your foreign currency conversion fees, wiring fees, or any other processing fees that you may incur. Your revenue report will show the sales price (in local currency).
Note that: Crelorspace is ploughing back 30% into marketing, 10% into operation & 10% as profit, hence the interesting part of having your course with us. The more marketing made, the more the sales of your course and the more income for you.
The CrelorSpace platform allows you to generate coupon codes of your Submitted Content to students at a discount, at CrelorSpace’s current price, or for free, as permitted within the Services. These coupon codes are subject to limits, and you may not sell them on third-party websites or otherwise offer them in exchange for compensation. Restrictions on these coupon codes only happens when it goes against our terms of service. Where a student applies your coupon code at checkout, your revenue share will be impacted from the Net Amount.
For us to pay you in a timely manner, you must own a Nigerian bank account (have an alternative way to receive payment from Nigeria) in good standing and must keep us informed of any changes to your account. You must also provide any identifying information necessary for payment of amounts due, and you agree that we have the right to withhold appropriate taxes from your payments. We reserve the right to withhold payments or impose other penalties if we do not receive proper identifying information or tax documentation from you. You understand and agree that you are ultimately responsible for any taxes on your income.
Depending on the applicable revenue share model, payment will be made within 7 days (Thursday) in which (a) we receive the fee for a course or (b) the relevant course consumption occurred.
If a student asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant instructor payment, we reserve the right to either (1) deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the instructor or (2) where no further payments are due to the instructor or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the instructor to refund any amounts refunded to students for the instructor’s Submitted Content.
CrelorSpace reserves these rights:
- We can make changes to the CrelorSpace Site and Services without notice or liability.
- We have the right to terminate your membership, account, payment, or other affiliation with the Service at any time and for any reason. We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use CrelorSpace in that jurisdiction.
- We will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
- We have the right to remove an instructor from the Partner Program at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion, should we identify that their account is associated with behavior that we deem to be in violation of our rules or guidelines.
- We have the right to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend any course, comment, or other posted comment at any time and for any reason.
CrelorSpace is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CLASS THAT YOU ATTEND VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE FROM US OR OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THE SERVICE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SERVICE AND ANY OF THE CONTENT OR FEATURES INCLUDED THEREIN, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND ACCESS RULES FOR ANY FUNCTIONALITY, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SERVICE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Service, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors, including (without limitation) students and course instructors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any course or other merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLASS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES..
Information available through the Service or presented at any course represents the opinions and judgments of an instructor, user, or other person or entity not connected with CrelorSpace. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized CrelorSpace spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. Please refer to the specific editorial policies posted on various sections of the Service for further information, which policies are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER CRELORSPACE PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE.
FURTHER, NEITHER WE,NOR ANY OTHER CRELORSPACE PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CLASS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A STUDENT AND AN INSTRUCTOR.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and the other CrelorSpace Parties harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from your violation of these Terms of Service or any other Documents, or other negligent or wrongful conduct. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with CrelorSpace in asserting any available defenses.
Most communication between CrelorSpace and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all electronic communication between CrelorSpace and you shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Any rights of CrelorSpace not expressly granted herein are reserved.